We provide peace of mind so you can focus on your overall project. Our executive team has several years of experience working on government contracts which provides assurance of top-tier services.
Duns: 080524319 CAGE Code: 7SS18
- Executive team has several years of experience working for small 8(a) companies
- Federal government contract expertise and knowledge
- Easily and quickly establish contracts
- HUBZone Certification
- Certified EDWOSB
- In-house proposal development capabilities
- ISO 9001 and CMMI expertise and knowledge (Staff has certified and appraised other small businesses to these standards and models.)
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541990 - Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Information Technology Services
- Help Desk Support: plan, manage, and improve technical errors throughout large networks and systems
- Network Support: maintenance of existing networks this may extend from testing and troubleshooting problems to regular maintenance.
- System Administration: aid in upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems.
- Software Development: computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks resulting in a software product.
- Information Assurance: managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data and the systems and processes used for those purposes.
- Project Planning: initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and meet specific criteria to accomplish task requirements.
- Modeling: constructing proportionally-scaled working representations of full-sized machines in miniature.
- Design: planning project solutions through many different phases of the design, prototype, and testing steps as applied to engineering services.
- Software: applying mathematics and technology to the design, implementation, and testing of computer programs to optimize their production and support.
- Test Engineering: determine how to create a process to test functionality, production, or related areas of a particular product.
VMware Cloud Migration
- Transparency: Simple Migration of Current Workloads with Zero Impact to Well Established Operational and Support Procedures
- High Availability: Stretched Clusters across AWS Availability Zones
- Scalability: Up to 576 Cores, 8TB RAM, 500TB Storage per Cluster & 10 Clusters per Software Defined Datacenter
- Accessibility: Local High Bandwidth Access to AWS Services
- Simplicity: All Hardware, Configuration, Administration, and Patching Owned and performed by VMware Datacenter Team
- Flexibility: Deploy in AWS Datacenter or Locally on AWS Outpost